Anonymous asked: Basically, I've never been attracted a thin guy. At 5'11 & 250lbs, I always just felt a little too big for that, so I stuck to thick guys. But recently, I've reconnected with a once-big-but-now-thin guy who is GORGEOUS. On several occasions, he's wanted to be intimate, but I honestly feel like I'd squish him! Any advice for me on general confidence? I feel so dumb even asking, but I still can't quite get myself to admit I'm attractive to him.
What’s wrong with squishing him? If people can believe tiny cheerleaders want to be crushed by huge quarterbacks, why can’t people believe thin guys want fat girls on top of them? Get with the times, gender roles.
- adefectivebeauty likes this
- ballerrr likes this
- camorzilla likes this
- sixthreezero likes this
- qkachoo likes this
- dinocology said: Rebloggable please!
- dinocology likes this
- nuncamais likes this
- theorangemage said: If he specifically likes fat chicks he will love being squished.
- mandapanda04 said: I dealt with this one time…he liked the pressure…
- artsyfartsyhippietrippie likes this
- jirachiwishmaker likes this
- ugli-fruit said: Not sure if it will help Anon, but I weigh close to 350lbs and my ex-girlfriend weighed 110lbs, maybe. I never squished her in a bad way.
- proseburial said: Yes. Maybe he wants to be squished. It’s not all that bad, really. It’s rather nice.
- askaguywholikesfatchicks posted this