garsedj asked: Isn't it awkward when big girls are saying "fat girls aren't different from thin girls" and then are shocked that we find them attractive ? were they expecting a white knight who loves her personality and "forgive" her body ?
You’re hanging with the wrong big girls.
- robotcloud likes this
- sixthreezero likes this
- meestahcollins likes this
- mymouthismyvagina likes this
- lair-master likes this
- youngerthanthemountains likes this
- ourglassfigures said: Hopefully men out there who are attracted to fat women can understand and forgive a woman’s internal struggle to find love for a body so widely (no pun intended) discriminated against.
- adefectivebeauty likes this
- bbwgoddessanna likes this
- bbwgoddessanna said: As a big woman, I don’t want ANYONE to “forgive” my body, I want them to love my body & me. Period.
- dinocology likes this
- askaguywholikesfatchicks posted this