jirachiwishmaker asked: I don't know about it getting better after high school, I'm a high school junior and guys treat me like a second class citizen because of my weight :/
After high school, people both grow up and you’re not as forced to be around unsavory shitbags.
- rori-calhoon said: It really, really does get better. Take it from me. I had the worst luck in high school, a little bit better luck in college, and now I’m 22 and have had the most date-filled year of my life. Guys grow up, and realize substance matters.
- joichang likes this
- jirachiwishmaker said: I meant to say college not high school aaaaa. This is what I get for going online while sleep deprived.
- clareer said: It’s true. I was bullied a lot for my weight in high school but since then? FUck thattt. I surround myself with amazing folks who love me for who I am!
- greenbean227 said: It definitely gets better after high school. You can get away, expand your social groups, and the boys stop giving a fuck about what their jock friends think about them dating fat chicks. My dating life was WAY more interesting after high school.
- insideadriannesmind likes this
- saidthe-kingtothe-river likes this
- askaguywholikesfatchicks posted this