almost-crimes asked: Hey! I wanted to say a thing to the Asian girl with the judgmental family-- it's going to be hard. I can't even remember the last time my dad called me by my real name. He calls me the Vietnamese word for, "fat". He'll say, "Oh where is FAT going?" I've dealt with it all my life and that doesn't mean it makes it any easier. You just kind of brush it off. I moved out and I still deal with it. Let them speak. Love you for you. They are blood but if you have a strong mentality, it ain't no thang!
- nuncamais likes this
- darkficwriteress likes this
- almost-crimes said: I guess me confessing came out in a very casual, IDGAF attitude. Trust me, I’ve had problems with it in the past. But they’re words. You take some words and you hold them near (like when someone says, I love you) and others, you just discard.
- myrilmae007 said: that was way harsh :( I just thought that what you heard from your family was more hurtful than what others tell about you.
- nzingas-conquests said: damn.
- askaguywholikesfatchicks posted this